Human Resources & Employment
The Wilson School District Human Resources Department strives to employ and retain the best qualified personnel in our schools. We work to maintain uniform personnel practices throughout the district in our recruitment, benefits, compensation, policies and procedures, employee relations, and training. Our goal is to ensure that employees are informed, trained, and managed to further their careers and the district’s goals.
Whether you are considering a career at Wilson School District or are currently a member of our devoted staff, we encourage you to explore the many resources we offer to help you succeed.
Guest (Substitute) Teacher
Wilson School District truly values our Guest (Substitute) Teachers as we believe they play a vital role in helping us deliver a quality education to our students. The Wilson School District contracts our Guest (Substitute) Teacher services to Educational Services, Inc. (ESI).
Interested in joining our partnership with ESI as a substitute?
You may submit an application for substitute employment through the link below. When you have completed all application requirements, ESI will notify the District of your interest.
You will be required to provide the following documentation during your application on-boarding:
· Arizona IVP fingerprint clearance card
· Valid Arizona Teacher Certificate or Substitute Certificate (if certified substitute position)
· Proof of immunity to rubeola (measles) and rubella (German measles), or proof of MMR immunization (or may waive requirement)
· Employment Eligibility Documents for I-9 and E-Verify
We are always looking for qualified faculty and staff to make a positive contribution to our district and schools. If you are interested in any of our open positions, we invite you to apply.
The Wilson School District is an equal opportunity employer with a continuing policy to ensure that there is no discrimination in the hiring process due to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disability of an otherwise qualified individual.
Employee Withholding Forms
- Paid medical, dental, and life insurance
- Health care spending accounts
- Dependent care spending accounts
- Voluntary supplemental life/AD & D and short term disability
- Voluntary vision plan
- State retirement benefits
- Long-term disability
- Worker’s compensation coverage
- Tax shelter annuities plan
- Vacation and sick/personal days
- Salary increases for professional growth
- Winter, spring, and fall vacations
- Bereavement leave
- Notary public services available at each school and the district office
- Fingerprinting services
- Trip reduction program
- Meaningful Notice 2023 Annual 403B 457B Notice
- Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
Please refer to the atatched information regarding Title IX and Sexual Harassment.
ACAA-R Title IX Sexual Harassment Policy
ACAA Title IX Sexual Harassment Policy
ACAA-R Title IX Sexual Harassment Policy
ACA-R Sexual Harassment Regulation Policy
ACAA-R Title IX Sexual Harassment Regulation
ACA Sexual Harassment Policy
Title IX Resource Guide
Title IX Coordinator
Human Resources Director
Alex Dumas, Human Resources Director
3025 E. Fillmore St.
Phoenix, AZ 85008
Phone: (602) 681-2204
Fax: (602) 275-7517
New Employee Orientation Forms
403b and 457b New Employee Information 2022
Alliance Triage Flowchart
Alliance Triage Poster
ASRS Enrollment Instructions
Blank Travel Expense Claim Form
Classified Employee Performance Evaluation
Direct Deposit Form
EAP JBG Cares - Employee Flyer
Fitness Your Way Flyer BCBSAZ
Frontline Welcome Letter
Gympass Flyer BSBSAZ
New Employee Orientation Certificate
Policy IJNDB Electronic Info Services User Agreement
Professional Dress Code
Receiving an Email Invitation for a Frontline Application
TRP Guranteed Ride Home Letter
TRP New Employee Letter
TRP Registration-Enrollment Letter
403 B Wilson Local Advisor List of Providers 7-1-2020
Life and Voluntary AD&D Plan Summary & Rate Grid - Wilson School District
PTO Policy GCCA Prof-Support Staff Leave
Short Term Disability Benefit Summary SMIT Wilson
Wilson Approved School Calendar for 2022-2023 - Board Approved Revision 7-13-2022