Now enrolling
  • How do I enroll my student?

    Parent/Guardians should bring the following documents to the school office to enroll their students:

    • Completed Enrollment Packet
    • Birth Certificate
    • Student Immunizations
    • Vaild Proof of Residency

Frequently Asked Questions

  • What documents are required to enroll my student?

  • What qualifies as Valid Proof of Residency?

  • What if I live with someone else and cannot provide Proof of Residency?

  • What if I live out of the district?

  • What do I do when my Open Enrollment application is approved?