Parents are required to screen their students every morning before bringing them to school.
- Fever of 100.4 degrees or higher, or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle aches
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- New loss of taste or smell
If a student is showing at least one of the symptoms listed above, they must be kept at home.
Parents, please help your children with the following activities while we work on preparing the schools for reopening. Click on each activity to see more infromation.
- Practice proper handwashing.
- Practice maintaining social distance.
- Practice wearing a mask.
Slowly increase the amount of time you wear a mask until you are comfortable wearing it for 60 minutes without removing it.