Human Resources & Employment
The Wilson School District Human Resources Department strives to employ and retain the best qualified personnel in our schools. We work to maintain uniform personnel practices throughout the district in our recruitment, benefits, compensation, policies and procedures, employee relations, and training. Our goal is to ensure that employees are informed, trained, and managed to further their careers and the district’s goals.
Whether you are considering a career at Wilson School District or are currently a member of our devoted staff, we encourage you to explore the many resources we offer to help you succeed.
Guest (Substitute) Teacher
Wilson School District truly values our Guest (Substitute) Teachers as we believe they play a vital role in helping us deliver a quality education to our students. Effective October 8, 2020, the Wilson School District will transition our Guest (Substitute) Teacher services to Educational Services, Inc. (ESI).
Interested in joining our partnership with ESI as a substitute?
You may submit an application for substitute employment through the link below. When you have completed all application requirements, ESI will notify the District of your interest.
You will be required to provide the following documentation during your application on-boarding:
· Arizona IVP fingerprint clearance card
· Valid Arizona Teacher Certificate or Substitute Certificate (if certified substitute position)
· Proof of immunity to rubeola (measles) and rubella (German measles), or proof of MMR immunization (or may waive requirement)
· Employment Eligibility Documents for I-9 and E-Verify
We are always looking for qualified faculty and staff to make a positive contribution to our district and schools. If you are interested in any of our open positions, we invite you to apply.
The Wilson School District is an equal opportunity employer with a continuing policy to ensure that there is no discrimination in the hiring process due to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disability of an otherwise qualified individual.
- Paid medical, dental, and life insurance
- Health care spending accounts
- Dependent care spending accounts
- Voluntary supplemental life/AD & D and short term disability
- Voluntary vision plan
- State retirement benefits
- Long-term disability
- Worker’s compensation coverage
- Tax shelter annuities plan
- Vacation and sick/personal days
- Salary increases for professional growth
- Winter, spring, and fall vacations
- Bereavement leave
- Notary public services available at each school and the district office
- Fingerprinting services
- Trip reduction program
- Meaningful Notice/Plan Summary Information 2020
Alex Dumas, Human Resources Director
3025 E. Fillmore St.
Phoenix, AZ 85008
Phone: (602) 681-2204
Fax: (602) 275-7517